My most memorable day
Yesterday my teacher asked us to think back on my most memorable day. I didn’t know what to say because I grew up always taking advantage of my life.
For me all the moments I have had with family and friends are memorable, but this is the most.
That day my parents and I were preparing everything for my confirmation day, including my dress and the cake... it was a special moment in family. After finishing preparations, we were totally busy.
Then, when I was ready to go to the church, I forgot my ID and we had to take back to my house.
Later, when the ceremony was going to start; I was insisted to be accompanied by my godfather. Actually my godfather is a priest; therefore he couldn’t accompany me because of his labor of helping the bishop.
At the moment of the ceremony; everybody was accompanied by godparents, neither me. It was so embarrassing!
I wanted to go out of the church, to conceal under the earth; but it was literally impossible. I was confronted to myself. I supposed I must have anticipated that moment.
While people were receiving the sacrament, I was looking for a godparent. Don’t imagine how! So funny!
My search was really evident; I almost cry and give up; due to my impatience. I couldn’t wait more, I was getting crazy full of fright.
Everybody was looking at me and I just smile shamefully.
Minutes later, when the ceremony was almost at the end, my mother was there, calling me with gestures. I didn’t understand what she was trying to say, but I also called her with gestures. A crazy moment!
Thanks to god she did understand me and went to the place where I was as soon as she could to become my godmother. Although I was the last confirmed person.
Finally I asked my mom how she did realize I was suffering looking for a godparent; and she answered me that she is my mother and as any mother she has especial sensations in her soul that allow her to feel what her child feels.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario